Skip to content

Skitch invites

I have 5 Skitch invites. If anyone wants one, drop a comment. 🙂

Don’t put your email address in the body of your comment, just put it in the email address field then I can see it but not the spambots.

UPDATE: all gone!

Like this post?

If you would like to support the time and effort I have put into my tutorials and writing, please consider making a donation.

6 Comments

1. embee wrote:

I’d love a Skitch invite. Good lock with your server troubles

Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 12:30 | Permalink | Using Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4 on Mac OS Mac OS
  2. Peter wrote:

Sent one to you, check your email.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 20:11 | Permalink | Using Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4 on Mac OS Mac OS
  3. hubkub wrote:

hi Peter,
    I’d like a skitch invite if possible
    thx

Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 09:24 | Permalink | Using Safari Safari 522.12 on Mac OS Mac OS
  4. Peter wrote:

@hubkub – Plasq reckon you already have an invite with that email address!

I have two more invites left now, so if anyone else wants one I’d post here quick!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 15:22 | Permalink | Using Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.5 on Mac OS Mac OS
  5. John Santic wrote:

I would like an invite if you have one left, please.

cheers,

Friday, July 27, 2007 at 04:35 | Permalink | Using Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4 on Mac OS Mac OS
  6. Siddharth wrote:

please Send me also a one

Thursday, August 16, 2007 at 11:12 | Permalink | Using Internet Explorer Internet Explorer 7.0 on Windows Windows XP

On some sites, you must be logged in to post a comment. This is not the case on this site.
Your email address is not made public or shared. Required fields are marked with *.

Posting a comment signifies you accept the privacy policy.
Please note — usually your comment will appear straight away but sometimes it will be held for approval (this is due to the spam filter). If your comment is waiting to be approved, please don’t post it again! It will appear eventually.